• Registered library card holders in good standing with the Lafayette Public Library System are eligible for this free service. To qualify for a card, applicants must live, work or attend school in Lafayette Parish.
• For patrons not qualifying for a library card as a resident of Lafayette Parish, reciprocal borrower’s cards will be issued. The individual must show a valid library card from the parish he resides in, and that parish must be a member of a reciprocating library.
• Test takers are required to present a valid picture I.D. at the time of the exam.
Test Taker’s Responsibilities
• Test takers must obtain approval from the educational institution before library staff will act as proctors. Schools may have specific requirements for proctoring. If the school requires a signed Proctor’s Agreement Form before the test is sent, email it to email@example.com.
• Once the test taker and proctor are approved, the test taker can schedule an exam by completing the online Proctoring Service Request form.
• Each test must be submitted individually and scheduled a minimum of 3 days in advance.
The Lafayette Public Library System recognizes that the process of taking examinations required through distance education providers can be demanding and stressful. If the test taker has needs that cannot be met by LPL, he may wish to contact the University of Louisiana at Lafayette Testing Center (337-482-6480), which proctors exams for a charge. For more information: