A wide range of programs for all ages are offered year around at all locations. For a complete schedule check our events calendar.
Typical programs include:
- Crafts, movies and puppet shows
- Summer Reading Program (offered every summer for all ages) – Program runs mid May-July. Children are awarded prizes based on minutes spent reading (or being read to for the little ones) or listening to books.
- Baby Time is designed to introduce mothers, fathers, or caregivers and babies ages 9-18 months to nursery rhymes, songs, finger plays, and early literacy information.
- Toddler Time-these 15-minute story sessions are geared to children 18-35 months.
- Story Castle-Story telling, music, finger plays and other education activities for children ages three through six years.
- PLUS a variety of Family Story Times