A wide range of programs for all ages are offered year around at all locations. For a complete schedule check our events calendar.
Typical programs include:
- Crafts, movies and puppet shows
- Summer Reading Program (offered every summer for all ages) – Program runs mid May-July. Children are awarded prizes based on minutes spent reading (or being read to for the little ones) or listening to books.
- Baby Time is designed to introduce mothers, fathers, or caregivers and babies ages 9-18 months to nursery rhymes, songs, finger plays, and early literacy information.
- Toddler Time-these 15-minute story sessions are geared to children 18 months – 3 years.
- Story Castle-Story telling, music, finger plays and other education activities for children ages 3 – 6 years.
- Pajama Party- held on designated evenings at certain library locations, children are encouraged to wear pajamas, bring a stuffed animal and enjoy night-time stories.
- Sensory Storytime- designed to be inclusive and sensitive to children with special needs. Open to families.
- Stay & Play- Stop by the library for playtime! This is an informal opportunity for children and caregivers to play and socialize with one another during our break from regular storytimes.